Tender steak, crunchy green beans, and garlic ginger sauce make for a tasty stir-fry! This easy dinner comes together in 30 minutes and serves 6. Find the full recipe here:
1 cup instant brown rice
1 lb beef skirt steak, thinly sliced
3 Tbsp cornstarch
2 Tbsp sesame oil
1 (12 oz) bag frozen green beans
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp white vinegar
3 Tbsp honey
2 green onions, sliced
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1) Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add beef & cornstarch. Toss until well coated & set aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil over high. Add beef & stir-fry 2-3 minutes, until beef is almost cooked through. Add green beans & sauté 3-5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
4) Reduce heat to medium. Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar & honey. Stir quickly to coat beef. Cook another 1-2 minutes, or until beef is cooked through and sauce thickens.
5) Serve over rice topped with green onions & sesame seeds.
Find more simple, tasty & healthy recipes online at