Learn how to make Savory French Toast, a quick breakfast recipe by Tarika Singh.
Spice up your Christmas morning with this savory french toast recipe that our food blogger Tarika Singh brings to your table. These savory French toasts not only taste delicious but also fit in the healthy breakfast list.
2 large eggs
half cup milk
3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves ( chopped)
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1 tbsp of dried chives, 2 tbsp if using fresh chives
Pepper and salt to taste
– In a bowl, add the 2 eggs, milk, fresh coriander leaves, cumin powder, dried chives, salt and cracked black pepper and whisk all the ingredients well.
– Heat olive oil in a pan.
– While the pan is heating up, slice the bread pieces and dip them in the custard.
– Add them to the pan on a medium high heat.
– As soon as the bread starts to turn brown on one side, flip it and let it cook on the other side.
– Once both sides of the bread turn brown in colour, they are ready to be served with some ketchup or mayonnaise.
Host: Tarika Singh
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: