—- FULL RECIPE LISTED BELOW — This apple cinnamon loaf is bursting with chunks of cinnamon and apples. It’s the perfect baking project to use up some of those leftover apples!
My apple recipes have been very very popular on my channel, therefore I thought I would bring you another recipe as we seem to have a lot of apple lovers. This cake/loaf is perfect with a cup of coffee or tea! Enjoy!
Made this bread? Let us know how it went in the comment section below!
i n g r e d i e n t s
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon powder
2/3 cups white sugar
100gms butter softened
2 eggs – at room temp
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup warm milk
2 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
m e t h o d
1. Preheat your oven to 170c and line your loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Peel and dice apples, add into a bowl followed by brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Toss and place aside.
3. In a bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat
4. Add eggs and vanilla essence. Incorporate into the mixture.
5. Sieve through flour and baking powder. Fold very gently into the mixture.
6. Add in warm milk, and mix until combined.
7. Place in the oven for about 40 minutes or until a knife/toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
8. Enjoy your apple cinnamon loaf with a hot cup of coffee or tea.